Download WishList Member v3.18.0 Membership for free
Install the WordPress membership plugin and you’ll have your own membership site in minutes… with password-protected members-only content, integrated payments, membership management, and more!
Create a membership site in WordPress
- Maximum customization: add a personal touch to your membership site.
- Your site, your mannerisms: Don’t waste your time with cookie cutter membership sites. Design, integrations, redirects, and functionality are all unlimited, giving you industry-leading variety and control.
- There are no limits to the number of “modular” membership levels that can be created: build as many membership levels as you want, choose who can access each piece of content (and who can’t), and create targeted promotions.
- Effortless integration with top WordPress features: Protect your content without interfering with the look and feel of your website. WishList Member is compatible with a wide variety of WordPress themes, page builders and plugins.
- Trigger level actions: Set triggers for activities such as creating new posts or moving users around your site using a logic-based system – the possibilities are limitless.
- Total content management: Manage posts, files, and pages to access the potential of members-only content.
- Drip and Plan in Advance: Automate the distribution of material to your community. Schedule posts to go live on a specific date and trickle out your favorite content to new users.
- Archived content: Encourage users to keep their membership active by regularly archiving content so that only those who were members at the time of the archive date can view it.
- Protect your priceless data: To offer free, premium, or pay-per-post content, create multiple membership tiers. Your password-protected content is protected by industry-leading Internet security.
- “Sneak peek” plus part of the display: If a non-member comes across restricted material, you get to produce “sneak peek” clips to show what they’re missing – then ask them to join.
- Payments are easy to collect: link WishList Member to your preferred payment method.
- Collect payments using your payment processor: Accept payments via 2CheckOut, Authorize.Net, Clickbank, PayPal, Stripe, 1ShoppingCart, CloudNet360, Cydec, eWAY, InfusionSoft, JVZoo, PayBlue, PayKickStart, Plug&Paid, Recurly, RedOakCart, SamCart, SendOwl, ThriveCart , UltraCart, WooCommerce and other leading payment processors and online shopping carts.
- Different payment configurations: Create monthly memberships, pay-by-mail plans, or different paid membership levels in any combination.
- Memberships are available for free, trial or for a fee: make customers fall in love with your membership site before they charge. Allow visitors to sign up for free trials to get the scoop, or charge for memberships and pay-by-mail alternatives.
- There are over 50 integrations: The goal of WishList Member is to connect the tools you use every day.
- Connect your payment processor: 2CheckOut, Authorize.Net, Clickbank, PayPal, Stripe, 1ShoppingCart, CloudNet360, Cydec, eWAY, InfusionSoft, JVZoo, PayBlue, PayKickStart, Plug&Paid, Recurly, RedOakCart, SamCart, SendOwl, ThriveCart, UltraCart, WooCommerce and other top payment providers and online shopping carts are just some of the best payment providers and online
- Email Service Providers: MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Drip, arpReach, Automizy, AWeber, Constant Contact, iContact, InfusionSoft by Keap, Interspire Email Marketer, Mad Mimi, MailerLite, MailPoet, Maropost, Moosend, Ontraport, SendFox and Sendlane can help you get your membership site in inboxes around the world.
- Page Builders and LMS: Integrate with LearnDash, TutorLMS, Elementor, Divi, LifterLMS, Sensei LMS, and WP Courseware to enhance your member experience.
- More than Zapier: We’re always introducing new connectors to make it easier for you to create your ideal membership site. Plus, Zapier gives you access to over 2,000 different integrations.
- Member Management: Learn more about your audience and track the impact of your material.
- Get to know your teammates: Use onboarding forms to learn more about each new member that joins. GDPR compliance keeps their information safe.
- On-demand engagement: Create personalized login screens, enable email alerts to keep users informed, and fine-tune access.
- Admin Dashboard: Get a bird’s-eye view of your membership site’s activity. Get up-to-the-minute statistics about your neighborhood.
- RSS feeds that are secure: Secure RSS feeds allow your members to use your material in their favorite RSS reader while keeping your private content safe.